Far Infrared Sauna

Why is Far Infrared Sauna better than regular heat in a convetional sauna?
Far infrared heat directly penetrates the body’s tissues to a depth of over 1.5 inches. It reaches right into the muscle to soothe and relax naturally and safely.
The energy output of a far infrared sauna is tuned to correspond so closely to the body’s own radiant energy that our bodies absorb close to 93% of the infrared waves that reach our skin.
With Far Infrared heat and the unique Carbon Wave 360 Panels, less than 20% of the far infrared energy heats the air, leaving the 80% available to be directly converted to heat within our bodies.
The Far Infrared Sauna can warm you to a much greater depth, much more efficiently than a conventional sauna.

  • Burn up to 700 calories while relaxing!
  • Detoxifies the body
  • Pain Relief
  • Weight Loss
  • Increases Extensibility of Collegen Tissue
  • Relieves Joint Stiffness
  • Relieves Menopausal Symptoms
  • Deepens Relaxation
  • Enhances Your Workout